Tuesday, July 14, 2009

6 month Angel Day

Wow, 6 months. Our precious baby has been in the arms of Jesus for half of a year. I know I'm not supposed to, but it is really difficult most days to suppress my feelings of jealousy that she is not in my arms. Well, I guess it is more of a longing to hold her again rather than being jealous. I really miss her. Some days are still harder than others, and I cannot always pinpoint why, but I have realized that time has allowed us to have more good days than bad days. We are getting ready to make another beach trip and I am hoping that this will do us some good. I'm trying to focus on the positive instead of the negative things that depress me, like: How much I would have loved for Allie to be going with us, thinking of the things she might have been doing at the beach at almost a year old, thinking that family beach photos will never be the same, etc... My heart just hurts and I wish that things didn't have to be this way. We will be away for her 11 month birthday and I will not be able to post, so I am going to go ahead and send some more birthday butterfly kisses her way. Happy 11 months baby girl in advance, and I wish you were here with us to celebrate it at the beach! Thank you again for all of her Birthday Butterflies. They are absolutely spectacular! You have all been so sweet helping us through. We have one month left for anyone that still wants to send Allie a butterfly wish for her birthday. Just click on her button to the right to connect you to the post with all of the details. Thanks again.

2 comments:

Robin July 14, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

Hey! I've been thinking about you all day, but the computer at work has not let me have any e-mail or blog access. I hope that ya'll are doing OK, and just know that I am thinking about you!!

Have a great time on your trip!

{{{HUGS}}}

Robin :o)

Gramma,  July 14, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Thinking of you both today and remembering sweet little Allie.
We love you all so much!
Love,
Mom (Gramma)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP