Sunday, January 17, 2010

For all you Facebookers.....I need your help.

First of all, I would like to thank you all again for your wonderful love and support. Your comments, cards, calls, emails, and gifts were so touching and comforting. To see so many remember Allie on her Angel Day meant so much to us. It was the perfect reminder of how many lives she touched and how much she is still loved.

With that being said, I try to get the awareness for Trisomy 18 out there as much as possible to help her memory live on as well. I have received an important message from Victoria Miller, the founder of Trisomy 18 Foundation, about an opportunity for the foundation to win $1 million toward the cause. This is a fabulous site for parents, friends, and family of T18 babies. Michael and I depended on its many resources to help get us through on several occasions and still use them to this day. All we have to do is vote. The only problem is that it is a Facebook challenge, and I do not have a Facebook account. I know, I know--you didn't realize there were still some of us out there that had not crossed over into the Facebook world yet, but there is. (I may be the only one, but there is at least one) :) So, I thought I could at least try to get the word out there to all of my bloggie buddies that have Facebook accounts or know of others that have an account. I would greatly appreciate you taking a minute to visit this site and voting for the Trisomy 18 foundation in memory of my sweet Allie. Don't forget to pass the message along to all of your friends also. Thank you all again. (Ends January 22)

http://www.trisomy18.org/site/R?i=grOklHdmkP1Y6pLYtvaU4Q..

7 comments:

Robin January 18, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

I just voted and posted on my page! Hopefully all of my friends will vote too!

{{{HUGS}}}}

Robin :o)

Jed January 18, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

I have a facebook account and voted. It is also posted on my page.

Rebekah,  January 20, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

I just voted and asked all of my friends to vote as well. Love you Susan! Rebekah

Vickie Cox January 23, 2010 at 2:24 AM  

I will vote in honor of your sweet Allie! I love you and think of you often.

Gamma,  January 23, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

I voted and posted on Facebook!!! Love to you all!!!

Love,
Gamma

Anonymous,  February 15, 2010 at 2:35 AM  

To tell the truth…
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online gzk

Anonymous,  February 27, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

I've lost my way.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:lipitor without prescription kbahu
no prescription lexapro vtyao

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP