Sunday, June 14, 2009

5 Month Angel Day

Today marks five months since my precious Little Angel spread her wings and entered Heaven. She has now been an angel longer than she was with us here on Earth. Something about that thought disturbs me. I'm hurting and missing her terribly today. My fear, of course, is forgetting the details. All I have left is her memories, and oh how grateful I am that God gave us enough time to create those wonderful memories. I miss snuggling with her at night, I miss rubbing her soft hair against my cheek, I miss seeing her smile, I miss holding her, I miss feeding her in her unique way of eating, I miss seeing the look on her daddy's face when he held her in his arms, I miss seeing her big brother smother her with hugs and kisses, and along with many other things I miss constantly kissing her sweet little head. Having the memories still doesn't take away the pain of missing her, but we are thankful for them because they were all memories that we were never supposed to have. We miss you baby girl, and we are thinking of you today and always. We love you.

3 comments:

Robin June 14, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

I've been thinking and saying many extra prayers for you this weekend! Call me if you need anything!!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Robin

Aimee June 14, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

I am thinking of you. Allie is not forgotten. What a special little girl she was...and is!

Jed June 15, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

I am thinking about you and praying for you. May the memories of her time with you give you strength and help you get through this most difficult time. She will never be forgotten.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP