Friday, June 19, 2009

Sending Birthday Butterfly Kisses up to Our Little Angel

Happy 10 month Birthday, Allie! Wish you were here to celebrate. Wow, she would have been getting close to a year old by now. Just think of all she might have been doing at this age. My arms would love to be filled with that little cutie patootie again. She was such a joy and blessed our lives to the fullest. It is indescribable to express how much we miss her each and every moment, and I have the battle every morning of getting up and facing another day without her. It is extremely difficult constantly fighting the urge to just want to stare off into space each day (I'm not really sure where, but I guess it just wants to go where my mind is most days). These are the moments I am most thankful for having God in my life because when I tell myself that I cannot walk He is there to carry me. It is only through Him that I am able to conquer these battles.

Some of you may remember a previous post about needing your help with something special that I wanted to do in remembrance of Allie. I thought that it would be appropriate to post about it on her birthday since it is something that I am planning for her one year birthday. Her one year birthday is approaching soon and I have pondered, and thought, and racked my brain for ideas of special things that I can do to honor Allie's one year Birthday. I will be releasing butterflies on her birthday since I was unable to at her funeral, because it was in January. Another idea that I have thought of adding is releasing butterflies on the blog as well. If you have noticed, butterflies happen to be the "IN" thing all of a sudden (Every time I turn around I see butterflies). I was going to take pictures of butterflies, or butterfly objects, etc... and show a slide show of all the butterflies on her Birthday. This is where you guys come into play. I thought it would be neat to let others send pictures of butterflies, things with butterflies, butterfly objects, butterfly images off of the computer, etc... so that butterflies could be released from, not only us, but from all over. If this is something that you would be interested in doing, we would greatly appreciate your help. Just collect your butterfly pictures and email them to me at : alliesparents@gmail.com Feel free to be creative, and please spread the word to others if you like. If you don't want to leave your name, we understand, but we would love to at least know where they are coming from. Thank you so much for your help with Allie's Birthday Project.

5 comments:

Gramma Linda,  June 20, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

Sounds wonderful!!! I'll be taking my camera with me everywhere now. :) Thought about Miss Allie and both of you all day yesterday. We miss her so much, too. Give Mason love for us and see you later today.
Love,
Gramma Linda

Robin June 20, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

Oh Susan, that is a WONDERFUL idea!!!! I am so in and I will start working on it RIGHT NOW!!

I love you all so much!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Robin :o)

susan5 July 16, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

I'm so happy y'all are allowing ones that love you and your family to be a part in Allie's Birthday! I'm not to good at the computer but I will do my best!

P.S. The sod y'all laid is so beautiful!! Love Alway,Susan

Anonymous,  August 20, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

I want to thank you and Michael for allowing me to be at the butterfly release! It was a beautiful memorial for Allie!! I didn't know what to expect, but when I pulled and saw all the smiling faces I knew it was going to be good.

GOD is so good and I believe with all my heart that when he sent you that special butterfly at work He was letting you know all is well!

May God bless your family as all of us celebrate Allie's life!! Love, Susan

Anonymous,  January 22, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שלווה, [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/about.html]חדרים[/url] מרווחים, אינטימיות, [url=http://kfarbair.com/services.html]שקט[/url] . אנו מציעים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים כמו כן יש במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר יוגשו ישירות לחדרכם...

לפרטים אנא לפנות לאתרנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP