Tuesday, May 19, 2009

9 months

My Little Allie would have been nine months old today. I cannot help but to think of all the things she would have been doing if she had been healthy. What fun it would have been to chase after another little one that was crawling everywhere. I can imagine Mason's reaction to it all and think of what a great big brother he would have made, because he was so wonderful during her short time with us. My arms ache for her, and just to say that I miss her is not enough to describe the pain I feel. I wonder what she is doing in Heaven? I'm sure that she is laughing and completely happy in every way. Just wanted to send some butterfly kisses up her way and wish her a Happy 9 month Birthday! Thinking of you always sweet baby girl! I love you.

1 comments:

Our Journey May 20, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Hi, I found your blog via the T18 website, I'm not so sure how I ended up there though!!

Allie is such a beautiful girl!!! I'm so sorry for the loss that you experienced but do know that shes in a much better place and you will be seeing her again .. one day...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP