Monday, May 18, 2009

Hmm...What would you call this sport?

This boy has an arm on him!




As most of you know, my son is OBSESSED with sports, and my lovely brother-in-law recently added fuel to this addiction :) He brought him a REAL t-ball bat to play with, and my "Little Man" just thinks he is the stuff now. As soon as we arrive home each day, his feet barely touch the ground before he has his bat and ball in hand. His daddy lets him play under one condition: That he wears a helmet with a face mask in case the ball bounces back. Hence the football helmet :)

5 comments:

Rebeakh Williams,  May 18, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

Now that's some ball player. I think of ya'll often. You are still in my prayers.

Robin May 18, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

How absolutely PRECIOUS! Look out Munford T-ball.....Here comes MASON!

{{HUGS}}

Robin :o)

Gramma,  May 18, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Hilarious!!! I knew we were in trouble when he brought out that bat and Mason wanted to sleep with it that night. I would say that Granddaddy can get him a helmet, but looks like the football helmet is doing the job nicely. Our little 'lefty'. Well, he comes by it honestly. Maybe you and Michael need to get some face masks or helmets for yourselves!! Watch out windows. By the way, how is your homeowners insurance on windows? :)
Love you all!!

Susan and Michael May 18, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Well, we did have to go buy mommy and daddy a real baseball glove. I tried Mason's but it was too small and for the wrong hand. So I am now the proud owner of my very first baseball glove, and it's purple :)

Amy Reaves,  May 24, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Looks just like his daddy to me!

And then it sounds like Susan to me getting a "purple" glove! Do I know you two or what?

I love it and ya'll too. He is too cute.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP