Monday, May 25, 2009

Say hello to the twins!





A true cat nap.





Well, as you can tell I love animals and I cannot resist giving them a home. I think I have turned Michael into a softy as well :) Mason has barely put them down. He fell in love with them at first sight, and we couldn't say no to all of those adorable little faces. Don't ask me what our facsination with gray animals is. I was hoping our next pet would add some color into our world. These kittens look like minatures of our previous cats Chubbs and Tator, and our dog is gray also. We haven't settled on the names yet. (Waiting to get to know their personality a little better). Of course, Mason has put his two cents in. When first asked what he wanted to name his cat he said, "I'm going to name it Pet." Wow, very imaginative! Then my mom told him that it was a girl cat so it needed a girl's name. He stepped it up a little this time and said, Catty. Watch out, genious here :) He later stated that he would name the other one Petty. We may keep Catty and just spell it as Caddie instead, but I'm not sure what we can do with Petty. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Robin May 25, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

HOW PRECIOUS!! Jameson would have a COW if he saw those kittens. He told me the other day he wanted 60 cats and 12 dogs. LOL!
Those pictures of Mason are just priceless!

{{HUGS}}}

Robin :o)

Gramma,  May 25, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

Too late to call tonight (afraid Mason is asleep). Love the kittens! You know how I love cats, too. When I saw the first picture, I had to take a second look to make sure they weren't Chubbs and Tator. "Caddie." Perfect for an up and coming golfer. "Petty" may be very appropriate seeing how much petting they are going to get from Mason-not to mention from you and Michael. I'll have to talk later and get all the details. From the napping pictures, the kittens have taken to Mason as well as he has taken to them. What does Dory think about the new members of the family? Love and Kisses to all.
Gramma

Carla June 10, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

I just came accross your blog. Your little Allie is beautiful. I am a Trisomy 18 mommy too. My first son passed away shortly after birth 9 years ago. Since then we have been blessed with 3 more children but he will always be my first son and will hold a piece of my heart. I am glad to have found your blog and look forward to following it and looking back as you shared your daughters miraculous life.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP