Friday, February 13, 2009

Just feeling blue.

There are no other words, besides just feeling blue, to describe how we feel. Michael and I both have been struggling with our grief, and we are full of such sorrow. I have so much anxiety built up about this upcoming Saturday, because it will mark one month that I have not had my precious baby to hold in my arms and it will be the first Holiday that she has missed. Oh, I miss her so much, and it is so hard to explain how I even make it through each day. It is almost like my body is an empty shell, and my mind is someplace far away so I do not have to deal with the pain. I think God only allows the pain to come a little at a time, because I really don't believe we could survive if we felt it all at once. We are actually going to try get away this weekend. We think it will do us all some good to just get away from it all. Mason is excited, so I hope that it will be a good trip. Thank you for all of your uplifting messages and emails, and please continue to pray for our family.

3 comments:

Robin February 13, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Oh Susan (and Michael), I am so sorry that you are having such a difficult time. If we could just take your burden away from you, we would. Just know that we are praying for you every single day!

We love you!
Marty and Robin

Anonymous,  February 14, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Susan,
My heart aches for all of you. I wish there was something to say or do to make this easier. You are on my mind. You are still a shining tower of strength. I look forward to getting to see you each day when you come back to work. I hope you all have a great weekend.
Love you,
Kim O'Connor

Anonymous,  February 14, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

I just want you to know and you already do that that the insight that children have is so much more keener than ours. I am so glad that Mason "gets it" and he is able to have loving parents like you to explain things and to understand that there was nothing you could do except love Allie and that you did! You all did and now she is in Heaven healthy and happy. No more sickness.

I think of you all everyday. I am in contact with Linda so please give Sue a hug from me. I wish I could give you all one. So I will just send well wishes to you and let you know that I pray and think of you daily.

Love you,
Amy Reaves

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP