Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break Pictures

Finally, the pictures from the highlights of our Spring Break! As most of you saw in my earlier post, I had a few bad days during Spring Break, and that is going to happen. You just hope for time to bring more good days than bad, but I wanted to share the pictures of our good moments during Spring Break. I figured out how to put them into a slide show this time instead of having you scroll down the page forever and ever :) To explain what is going on in the pictures: Mason and his buddy got to spend some time together playing outside and pretending the basketball goal was a motorcycle, they also got to have a fun day at JumpZone (as you can see, the mommies had fun too), we spent one day at the park with our cousins, and to end the week we celebrated Granddaddy's birthday at the lake and Mason had a blast driving the boat, spending time with family, and fishing (he caught his first fish on his own). I hate there are so many pictures, but I wanted to share all of the events that happened during our week off together. Thanks.



2 comments:

kayla campbell,  March 30, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

Susan, Looking at these pictures makes me both happy and sad at the same time..i am so happy for you that you get to take your little boy fishing and to the jump zone..and i know that he brings so much joy to your life...but at the same time..i am jealous..as bad as that sounds..because it makes me think about what could have been for me..or what i would have taken my baby boy to do..i didn't have enough time with him...you didn't have enough time with allie..but is there really any amount of time that would be enough..that we would be ready to give them back..because i dont ever see us wanting to give them up..it just makes me sad to think of all the things that i would have done with my brandon...i pray that it gets easier for you..8 months and its still hard to breath here..but u have that wonderful little boy to help you through it. i love you susan..not trying to make you sad..just wanted to let my feelings out..i always tend to get emotional around you. :)
lots of love,
kayla campbell

Robin March 30, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

It looks like you all had such a great time! I am so glad that you were able to spend a lot of time with people who love you!

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Robin :o)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP