Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Can't thank you enough

I cannot thank everyone enough for all of your support and encouraging words. It is always scary putting your feelings out there for the world to see, but everyone's posts were so comforting. It sounds silly, I know, to say that getting it out makes me feel better, but it does. Writing about my thoughts is so much easier for me than talking with someone about my feelings. Thank you again for continuing to pray. It means more to me than you will ever know.


Sending lots of love to everyone!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Robin April 28, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

I LOVE YOU!!

{{{HUGS}}} and ^^^PRAYERS^^^

Robin

Delekatala April 28, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Blogging really is healing isn't it, I have become a bit addicted.

Jed April 29, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

So glad to hear that writing about it helps.

Mom,  April 29, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Loving you and praying every day for you all.
Love,
Mom (Gramma)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP