Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thinking of Allie

This will be a short post to acknowledge that I was thinking of my little angel on her three month angel day anniversary. This should have been posted yesterday, but I was feeling too blue to even get on the computer. I even went to bed early. Still having a tough day today. Thanks to everyone that had me in their thoughts and prayers yesterday. I will be out of town next week on a field trip with my students, without my sweet hubby and adorable son, so you might want to have them in your prayers :) I will try to post soon when I return. Thank you again for helping me through each step.

2 comments:

Robin April 15, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

I am so sorry you had such a rough few days! Please know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers (as you ALWAYS are!) I hope you have a great (SAFE) time on your field trip!
I will definitely be keeping Michael and Mason in my thoughts and prayers, too! Do I need to cook for them? LOL!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Robin :o)

Catherine Hamilton April 16, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

Susan,
Thank you for the sweet comments. I just want to let you know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I know everyday is hard without your precious angel. I pray that you are able to continue looking to God to get you through. I hope you have a great trip with your students.
Love,
Catie (Haney) Hamilton

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP