Monday, April 20, 2009

Sending an 8th month birthday wish to Heaven

This will be a very brief post because I am headed to bed late only to wake up in a couple of hours to leave for my trip (It was difficult trying to get everything packed for my trip, have everything squared away with my boys, and dodge the tornadoes). I wanted to wish my sweet Angel in Heaven a Happy 8th month Birthday! Always thinking of you Allie, and missing you with every second. You have to read the sweet comment left on yesterday's post that Cathy (Annabel's mommy) wrote about Allie. It is the most precious thing that anyone could ever say about her. I head out tomorrow with my students on our trip, so remember to pray for the boys while I am away :) I will post more when I return. Thanks to everyone for your prayers, and remember to keep praying for Annabel and Brianna.

1 comments:

Lighthouse Prayer Line April 20, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

Hi MichaelSusan &,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP