Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope you all had a glorious Easter. Sunday turned out to be such a beautiful day in our area. I wanted to share our Easter photos with you guys. Sorry there's so many, but as you can tell I love to take pictures! I'll try to get better :) "Little man" had a blast hunting eggs. He kept wanting them to be hidden over and over and over again. By the end it was getting rather difficult to trick him. We have to always include our "Little Angel" in the holidays as well, so we usually decorate her grave site. This time we wanted to add a little something extra. We placed three special eggs inside her Easter basket that included a special message from each of us. It was very emotional and touching. We just want to make sure that she stays a part of our lives because she is so very precious to us and we miss her dearly. I have to admit that Easter was a tough one for me because I had imagined her being here to celebrate with us and getting to wear her first Easter dress and everything, but instead I had to send an Easter basket to Heaven along with some butterfly kisses. Thanks for all of the prayers that continue to get us through.



3 comments:

Aimee April 14, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Susan,
You have been on my mind ALL week!!!

I would love to get togther with you..maybe have lunch together.

I think of you so often.

Miss you,
Aimee

Robin April 15, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

These are just the most adorable pictures! Mason gets cuter every day!!

I'm so glad you had a good Easter!!

{{{HUGS}}}}

Love you!

Robin :o)

Cathy April 19, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

I can't stop the tears from falling. Placing the eggs was I am sure so hard. I am thinking of you. Your son is so handsome and I love your picture of the fam by the tree. Thank you for continually visiting Annabel's blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP