Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas '09

Well, our emotions for Christmas follwed pretty much what we expected. I only included one picture of me in the photo slide show because my eyes were so red and swollen. Michael and I did our best to give Mason the "normal" Christmas morning that he deserved, but all of our emotions were too strong to keep inside so he witnessed us crying several times throughout the day. He, of course, could sense that we were upset about missing Allie and talked about her some, but I think for the most part he had a good Christmas. We did have to tell him some sad news the next day. His first dog, Dorie, was killed by a car on Christmas. It doesn't matter how old you are, it is always tough losing your first dog (it was Michael's first dog too). I think our emotions were worse under the given circumstances. We pushed through and survived though. I know that with time the holidays will come easier, but they'll never be the same.

10 comments:

Mom B.,  December 29, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

I know it was tough Christmas Day. I am glad and thankful you chose to come on down. We loved seeing you.
Love,
Mom B.

Robin December 31, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

I am so sorry that Christmas was rough on you, and loosing the dog just made it worse. Just know that you all are still in our thoughts and prayers!

{{HUGS}}

Robin :o)

Jed January 4, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Dorie. With all you have had to endure losing a pet is also very difficult to endure. I am praying for you.
Lynne

Mom,  January 12, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

Loved Allie's butterfly tree!!! Thanks for all the pictures!!!
Love to all!

Anonymous,  June 5, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

Hello i'm fresh to this. I came accross this forum I find It quite useful & it has helped me out a great deal. I hope to contribute & help others like it has helped me.

Thank's, See You Later.

Anonymous,  June 7, 2010 at 1:25 AM  

Sup i'm new here, I came upon this message board I find It very accommodating and its helped me out so much. I should be able to contribute and assist other people like its helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Later

Anonymous,  June 10, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

Good Day i am fresh on here, I stumbled upon this site I find It quite useful & it has helped me a lot. I should be able to give something back and guide others like its helped me.

Cheers all, See You Later.

Anonymous,  June 13, 2010 at 2:48 AM  

Whats's Up i'm new here. I hit upon this forum I find It quite accessible and it has helped me a great deal. I should be able to contribute and help others like it has helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Later

Anonymous,  June 14, 2010 at 2:59 AM  

What's Happening im new to this. I hit upon this chat board I have found It incredibly helpful and it's helped me out alot. I hope to contribute & support other people like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later.

Anonymous,  June 15, 2010 at 5:54 AM  

Hello im new here. I stumbled upon this website I have found It amply accommodating and it's helped me tons. I should be able to give something back and guide other users like it has helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Around.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP