Friday, December 18, 2009

Mason's 1st School Program

Oh, my 'Little Man' is getting too big on me. Last night he had his first school program, and my heart just melted. I was a little nervous going in because he has never done anything in front of an audience any larger than us, but he made us so proud. He did so well, and the program was PRECIOUS! We were amazed at how well all of the little kidos did. They sang a few Christmas songs, recited some Bible verses, and even did some signs along with one. They all looked so adorable. Mason looked so growny walking in his little line and standing up on stage :) I am going to have to find something that keeps my eyelids pried open. I'm too scared to blink because time seems to be flying by at warp speed. Here are a few, well okay a little more than a few, photos of Mason's 1st school program :)

1 comments:

Gamma,  December 18, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

I love it!!! Wish I had been there. Tell little man he did so wonderfully and Gamma is proud of him! I can't wait to see the video!!! Love to all!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP