Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Little Man!

My Little Man turned 4 today. Oh how fast the time has flown. We decided to do things a little different this year. We just wanted to have a good time and take our minds off of other things for a while. Boy, did we have a good time! We rented a jump place, and I think the adults had just as much fun as the kids :) I really think Mason had the time of his life. After he had his fill of the bouncers and slides, he played foam stick hockey with some others and was in his element. For any that know him, they know that he is OBSESSED (without any help from us) with ANY kind of sport. He has been playing with all different kinds of sports since he was a year old. At his 1st birthday he was kicking a soccer ball up and down the hill in our back yard :) And that seems like yesterday. The Lord has blessed me with the sweetest most precious little boy he could find, and I am so thankful to have him as my son. Happy 4th Birthday Little Man! We love you.

4 comments:

Jed December 15, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Happy 4th Birthday Mason.

Robin December 15, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Happy Birthday Mason!!! I'm so glad you had a great time!

{{HUGS}}

Robin :o)

Gamma,  December 18, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Happy Birthday online, Mason! Love you very much!!!
Gamma and Granddaddy!!!

Gamma,  December 20, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Love the pictures! Wish I hadn't been sick!!! :(

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP